If you want to buy more tea, welcome to visit our store!
Pu’er tea is mainly produced in Xishuangbanna, Linyi, and Puer in Yunnan Province. Pu-erh tea is rich in orange and yellow, long-lasting aroma, unique flavor, strong mellow taste and long-lasting resistance to foam.
Pu’er tea has many functions such as lowering blood fat, reducing weight, inhibiting digestion and digestion, warming the stomach, increasing fluid, quenching thirst, drinking and detoxifying. Can Qingwei Sheng Jin, digestion and phlegm, hangover, detoxification, diuretic and cold, cough and phlegm, lower blood cholesterol.
Puer raw tea is made from Yunnan big leaf sun dried black tea, which is released in a natural way without artificial fermentation and pile up. Tea tea is strong, exciting, new or aged near a strong tea tea flavor, astringency, soup color is shallow or yellow. Tea is rich in polyphenols, cool, heat, heat, detoxification, digestion, thirst Sheng Jin, laxative effect. Pu’er tea tea has a mild stomach, protecting the stomach, stomach, blood fat, obesity and other health functions.
Total Weight: 100g / 3.5oz
Packing list: 1 * Raw Puer Tea
Shelf Life: The longer the better
Production Date: 2006
Cool and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
Pu ‘er Tea Health Care :
1. Long-term drinking pu ‘er tea has the beauty, slimming lipid-lowering,
2. Prevent three HIGH disease (high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol)
3. Anti-cancer, cool and refreshing thirst quencher, sober, warm stomach,
4. Prevent arteriosclerosis, prevent coronary heart disease (CHD), to the effect of fatigue, off-dry.
5. Often drink the tea can fitness, improve nutrition, promote metabolism, enhance human immunity,
6. Anti-aging, and Skin care health care .
Three cups every day make your days refreshing, Beautiful, relieving
A cup of Tea in morning, refreshing Brain, energy a day.
A cup in afternoon, regulate endocrine, beautiful temperament from the inside out.
A cup in evening, relieve fatigue, tranquilizers to sleep.
1. Put 1-2 teaspoon tea into empty tea bags and then put in the cup.
2. Fill the cup with 8 fl.oz, 90-99° (195-210°) water.
3. Wait until you see tea leaves are extended. (3-5 mins)
4. Enjoy your tea.
If you like the iced tea, you can add ice or lemon.
1. Take about 5g tea, put them into the Teapot.
2. Pour boiled water (about 90-99°C) (195-210°) into the Teapot.
3. About 5-8 seconds later, separate the tea and water at the first-round brewing.
4. From the following brews, separate the tea and water within 10-30 seconds.